3 Things Top Artists Do To Guarantee Success In Music + New Indie Music By Top Artists
Success in music for any top artist can be traced back to a number of key things, but there are 3 things that the most successful artists do to guarantee themselves staying power in the industry. Interestingly enough, most indie artists rarely do these things and then wonder why they struggle to find success in music. So, here I am going to share with you:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What you need to know about hiring help.
- What you need to understand about forming partnerships.
- Why you need to stop being so skeptical of every business proposition that gets pitched to you.
MUSIC FEATURED INCLUDES:
- Paliki – “Tension” (Rock, Indie, Electronic)
- Motivibes – “Uprise” (Electronic, Pop)
- Supa Soop – “Sound Like” (Hip-Hop, Rap)
- Ramsey – “The Garden” (Trip Hop)
- Denmantau – “Little Darling” (Rock)
- Gabe Oliver – “Don’t Let This Life Get You Down” (Reggae, Pop-Rock)
- 3Bubble & J Gray – “No Lie” (Hip-Hop)