A Message From Shaine Freeman
PR | Social Media | Booking | Music Licensing | Career Plan & Execution | Album Release Planning
From artists/bands to music managers, Shaine has helped hundreds of music professionals successfully navigate the music business through his one-on-one coaching services. He can help you too!
Larusso – Utah based rock band
“Shaine has been the best! Whether we need media coverage or quality industry advice, Shaine has always been there to guide us down the right path. He’s honestly one of the most genuine people in this industry that we’ve ever met, and that is not easy to come by at all! He’s got a serious passion for helping independent artists and he’s been absolutely incredible to work with.”
Darryn Zewalk – Oklahoma based singer-songwriter
“I have been a client of Shaine Freeman for over a year. His services are awesome. He has taken my paradigm to a different level that has helped me develop into an entrepreneur. His work ethic has always proven to be timely and appropriate for my goals. I recommend His services to any who is series about learning and who will put in the work to develop a plan toward being their best.”
Liz Graham – New York based singer-songwriter
“How much can I say about Shaine without it sounding cliche? He’s been fabulous to work with and he has done such a wonderful job of helping me book my tour dates. He has helped me with so much in the short time I’ve been working with him. So, if you really need help with your music business career, Shaine Freeman’s the right guy for the job.”
- Connections – A well connected consultant can get you into doors that you most likely can’t on your own; saving you years of networking and establishing credibility with major players in the business.
- Knowledge – An experienced consultant brings years of real music business knowledge and can help you successfully accomplish your goals in a timely manner.
- Non-Exclusive – A consultant can work with you on a specific task in a non-exclusive capacity on short terms.
- Very Cost-Effective – Consultants can save you thousands because they are paid for the work you hire them to do, versus being paid 15-25% of everything you earn for 2 – 5 years, like a fulltime manager would.
- Saves You Time & Headache – An experienced music consultant can help you avoid wasting time, money, and increased stress.
- Gets Things Done – If you’re like most musicians, you work a day-job that cuts into your time to do music business (so you think). A consultant can help you set up a plan that allows you to work on your music biz regardless of your day gig, so you don’t miss major opportunities that lead to a fulltime music career.
SCHEDULE A CALL
Days and Hours Available
Tuesday – Thursday | 10am – 6pm Eastern Time
[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=scheduler width=500 height=450]