How To Increase Your Social Media Engagement For Musicians + Special Guest: Jaylon Ashaun
When it comes to increasing social media engagement for musicians a number of factors come into play like: which platform you’re posting to, what you post, how often you post, when you post, who you’re tagging/targeting, which hashtags you’re using, etc. Besides what you post, no other factor has a greater impact on your social media engagement than when you post. We’ve all heard that timing is everything, so in a world where people have become highly connected through social platforms, it’s important to know which days and times are the peak moments for engagement. So, on this episode we go over the peak times to post on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, in hopes that you can better connect with the audience you’re going after.
SPECIAL GUEST INTERVIEW: Jaylon Ashaun shares how studying abroad inspired his hit single, “Walls”, that has been in rotation on The Miews podcast throughout the month of February.
MUSIC FEATURED INCLUDES:
- Ramsey – “See You Bleed” (Pop, R&B)
- Beauty In The Breakdown – “Satellite” (Dance, Pop)
- Titus – “PUSH” (Holy Hip-Hop)
- Kelly Hoppenjans – “Simple Thing” (Pop-Folk)
- Chris Beyer – “She’s On Fire” (Rock)
- Supa Soop – “My Country” (Rap/Hip-Hop)
- Jaylon Ashaun – “Walls” (R&B)
- Jamie Alimorad – “Rock Me To Heaven” (Rock)