IndieMono Founder and Spotify Curator Carlos Casany Helps Indie Artists Gain Fans
Carlos Casany is the founder of IndieMono where he is a professional Spotify playlist curator. Carlos spends a great deal of his time searching out the best indie music he can find, in an effort to give artists/bands a chance to be heard by his more than 30,000 Spotify listeners. Here, I speak to Carlos Casany about the benefits artists gain through being added to Spotify playlists, despite the ongoing discussions about artists being paid fairly by the streaming service.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is IndieMono and how does it help artists?
- What are the benefits of bands gaining spins on Spotify playlists?
- How to get your indie music played on IndieMono playlists?
- and more…
MUSIC FEATURED INCLUDES:
- FIVES – “My Gravity”
- Sonia DePellegrin – “Luckystars”
- Danielle French – “Did You Want Me”
- The smallest Creature – “Reboot”
- Ramsey – “The Garden” (Trip Hop)
- Denmantau – “Little Darling” (Rock)